There are new apprenticeship positions in Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited on the contract basis. The contract for these jobs is going to be for a period of 3 years. There are four positions for which the applications are required. The further detail about these positions, the criteria for eligibility and other qualifications are discussed below. You can apply for the positions advertised under Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 by March 15 2017. The applications later than this date would not be acceptable, so make sure to apply on time.
The vacancies that are available under the auspices of Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited include:
- Pipe Fitter
- AC Mechanic
The eligibility criteria for all the available vacancies have been discussed below:
The total vacancies available for this post are four. The academic qualification that is required for filling this position is matriculation. The age of the applicants must be below 20 years.
The number of applicants for this position is one. Matriculation is the required academic qualification for this post and the maximum age limit is 20 years for the applicants applying to this position.
Only one position is available for this post in SNGPL. The eligible candidates must be less than 20 years of age and must have the matriculation degree.
For the post of electrician, the requirement includes the matriculation degree and the age of the applicants must be less than 20 years. Only one position is available for this post.
- Write an application to Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited.
- Attach the attested photocopies of the academic degrees
- Send both of these documents on the following address: General Manager, Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (Distribution Office), Peeran Ghaib Road, Multan
- The last date for the submission of application March 15 2017
General Terms and Conditions:
- Following are the terms and conditions applicable for the job positions advertised under the Multan division of SNGPL:
- The maximum age of the applicants must not be more than 20 years.
- All the applications must reach the mentioned address within the due date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and the ones qualifying the test will be called for the interview
- There will be no allowances or TA/DA given to the candidates for attending the tests or the interviews.
- All the information provided by the candidates in the application must be authentic. Any wrong information in the supplication can lead to rejection of application or termination of contract.