The Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BBISE) is an independent body established under the BISE ordinance 1976. It control and organizes the overall Intermediate and Secondary Education and holds examinations in private and public institutions associated with it. Applications are now open in BBISE, Quetta, for certain posts for local domicile holder eligible candidates.
Roles and responsibilities of BBISE:
Their major goals are to:
- connect institutions imparting SSC and HSSC education.
- set down courses of instructions for SSC and HSSC.
- guarantee stipulation of requisite facilities in the affiliated institutions.
- conduct exams, employ examiners and supervisory staff.
- introduce measures to endorse physical well being in students.
- uphold the required scale and benchmark.
Post no. 1: Computer programmer (B-17)
Post no. 2: Junior Computer Programmer (B-16)
Qualifications for the Post:
- M.Sc Computer Science / BS (4-years) Computer Science or equivalent, at least 2nd Division.
- The candidate having knowledge and experience of Desktop Programming C#, Web Programming and relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MS SQL etc will be prioritized.
- Age Limit for the candidate will be 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation of 10 years is permitted by the Government of Balochistan.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of applications.
- Application form and Fee challan form is available here.
- The test fee of only Rs. 500/- can be deposited through NTS online deposit slip in any branch of HBL, MBL, ABL or MCB.
- Test Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Duly filled applications alongside the fee deposit slip, copy of CNIC, 3 photographs, attested copies of experiences certificates and educational credentials / certificates / diplomas / degrees from recognized institutes should be reached to NTS office (National Testing Service, Headquarter: 1-E Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad) on or before closing date of Application.
- The Government employees are required to apply through appropriate channel.
- A written test will be conducted by NTS.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will be then called for interviews.
- Last date for submission of applications is 16 February 2018
- If you want to apply for more than one post, use separate application forms, in separate envelopes.
- Submission of application form by hand is not allowed.
Title: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education ,Quetta Admissions for 2018
Application Form: Click here
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 16th February 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon.
Organization: Government of Balochistan
View Full Size: Click here