Jobsmania.pk presents another NTS job!
The Commissionerate of mines – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa collects excise duty on the minerals that are notified and are imposed under the section 3 of the Excise Duty on Minerals Act, 1967. It is responsible to provide welfare facilities to the labors working in the mines. It has now opened its applications for the post of Junior Clerk. The eligible candidates with a domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from Zone 5 are invited to apply for the position.
For more NTS jobs Click here
Candidate must have completed matriculation.
He or she must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
How to Apply
- Age Limit for the candidate will be 18 to 32 years. Age relaxation of 10 years will be given to a government employee who has completed 2 years of uninterrupted services at the closing date of application.10 years of age relaxation will be granted to disabled person, or a widowed woman. 03 years of age relaxation will be provided to people who belong to backward areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form (click here) duly filled along with requisite documents, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs and test fee of Rs. 460/- in favor of National Testing service, to NTS through courier to the NTS headquarter ,Islamabad.
- The regular Government employees should apply through apt channels.
- Test fee can be deposited in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL.
- Last date of application submission is Monday, 26thFebruary 2018.
- Submission of false documents along with applications will direct to disqualification.
- Test center details and Roll. no. slips will be dispatched one week before the test.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for the interview.
Title Commissionerate of mines – Khyber pakhtunkhwa
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 26th February 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon
Organization: Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
View Full Advertisement Here: Click here