The counter terrorism department, Punjab requires data entry operators. Initially, the advertised posts will be filled on contract basis for a period of 3 years. Both male and female candidates can apply for this position. Currently, there are 64 vacant positions. The last date for applying is April 10, 2018. All the other information for applying for this position such as the eligibility criteria and procedure for downloading the application form has been provided below.
- Data entry Operator –BS 7
Data entry Operator:
64 positions are available for the applicants, both male and females, but to apply for these positions, you must satisfy the criterion set. The age limit allowed for the applicants is 18-45. The applicants must have passed intermediate examination or equivalent from recognized board or institution. A 1 year diploma in using computer applicants is a must. Additionally, the minimum typing speed should be 40 words per minute.
You can adopt the following procedure for applying for the job post of data entry operator:
- The application form for the position of data entry operator can be downloaded from the link provided below.
- The applicants must send the filled application form, depositing slip of Rs. 400 in favour of NTS, photocopy of ID card, two passport size photographs to NTS head office, CTD Project. Plot 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- The test fee of Rs. 400 can be paid at any branch of HBL, ABL, Meezan bank and MCB.
- Candidates are expected to provide their working contact number in the application form
General Terms and Conditions:
Following are the general terms and conditions that must be considered before applying:
- The candidate with successful application submission will be informed within 10 days of the due date
- Test will be held at all divisions of Punjab, depending on the number of applications submitted
- The venue and timings of the test will be informed at least one week before the test
- After shortlisting the candidates through NTS test, the candidates would be called for interview according to the rules of the relevant department
- Existing government officials can apply to this advertisement through prescribed procedure
- Incomplete and wrong information on the admission form will lead to rejection of the application
- TA/DA will not be given to candidates for appearing in tests or interviews
- Eligibility of a candidate will be determined through qualification, NTS result and interview
- Last date for application submission is 10.4.2018
Link for downloading the application form:
The link for downloading the application form for the position of data entry operator is given below:
|Data entry Operator||Click Here|