Jobsmania provides its readers with another description of the job opportunity advertised by Capital Development Authority. A number of posts have been advertised. The important information related to these posts has ben presented below. You can also download the form for the position under Directorate of Health Services, Capital Development Authority from the link given at the end of the article. The last date for applying to this job is April 20, 2018.
- Medical Officer
- Junior Technician (Laboratory)
- Junior Technician (ASK Medical)
- Junior Technician (Dispenser)
- Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
- Junior Technician (Midwife)
The eligibility criteria for the positions advertised includes:
The medical officer must have an MBBS degree or equivalent qualification approved from PMDC along with a year’s experience in the relevant field (house job). The maximum age limit is 30 years.
Junior Technician (Laboratory):
The maximum age limit for this post is 25 years. The applicant must have a matriculation degree from a recognised board along with a diploma in the relevant department from a government hospital. Preference will be given to candidates who will have relevant degrees after matriculation.
Junior Technician (ASK Medical):
There is only one position for this post. The maximum age limit for the junior technician is also 25 years. The minimum qualification required to apply for this post is Matriculation in Science along with the diploma or certificate in the relevant field. The candidates having further qualification in the relevant department would be given preference.
Junior Technician (Dispenser):
There are two positions for this post. The eligibility criterion for this post is similar to the other junior technician. However, the diploma and further qualification must be in the relevant field, which in this case is dispenser.
Junior Technician (Vaccinator):
There are four positions of junior technician under this advertisement. The maximum age limit of the applicant must be 25 years. The educational qualification must be at least matriculation with relevant certificate or diploma. The candidates with better education and more experience would be given preference over the other applicants.
Junior Technician (Midwife):
There are three positions for this post. The upper age limit fir the applicants to apply to this position is 25 years. For the post of junior technician, matriculation in science with a certificate/ diploma in the relevant field is necessary.
There are six positions for the labourer. The applicants must be literate with 5 years’ work experience.
- Download the application form from the link below
- Deposit Rs. 270 and attach the deposit slip with the filled application form
- Application for more than one position should be separately submitted
- The application must be sent to Manager Operation (CDA), OTS, Office no 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase 6.
- Candidates applying for BPS 6 or more will have to undertake a test conducted by OTS
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for an interview
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Mobile phones will not be allowed in the test centres
- The relaxation in the upper age limit will be given according to the rules
- Last date for application is 20 April 2018
Download the application form:
|Medical Officer||Click Here|
|Junior Technician (Laboratory)||Click Here|
|Junior Technician (ASK Medical)||Click Here|
|Junior Technician (Dispenser)||Click Here|
|Junior Technician (Vaccinator)||Click Here|
|Junior Technician (Midwife)||Click Here|