District Population Welfare Office Dir (Lower) provides vacancy for the female welfare officer. If you want to apply for this position, you can read this article and collect the relevant information. The academic qualification, eligibility criterion, age limit along with the other details has been discussed. You can download the form from the following link. The last date for the application submission for the posts advertised under District Population Welfare Office Dir (Lower) is 26 April 2018. You must ensure to dispatch an application before this date.
The vacancy that is open through this advertisement is:
Family Welfare Assistant (Female) – BS 7
The eligibility criteria for the female welfare assistant Female has been mentioned below:
Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
The available vacancy for the post is 1. The position is comes under BS 7. The age limit for the candidates applying for this job is 18-30 years. Academic criterion for the post is SSC from a recognized board. If you have all these qualifications, then you are eligible to make an application for this post.
How to Apply?
- You can download the form from the link given below.
- You need to provide the documents including educational qualifications, experience certificates, domicile, and CNIC.
- Attach all the documents mentioned in point 2 with the filled application form and the deposit slip.
- The form must be filled carefully because the information provided in the form would be considered final.
- You must send all these documents on the address mentioned on the application for.
- Any wrong information provided by the applicant would make the application rejected even after the final selection.
- The NTS test will be used as a screening tool only. The final candidates’ selection would be done through the procedure adopted by the relevant department.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates according to the rules and regulations of government of Pakistan.
- The fee for the test is Rs. 460, which must be submitted in the designated branches of the banks.
- Already serving government employees can apply for the above-mentioned position, but proper procedure must be followed by the candidates.
- The candidates will not be given TA/DA for the test or any other step in the selection process.
- The last date for the submission of application is 26 April 2018.
Download Link for application form:
The download link for the application form of the advertised position is given below:
|Family Welfare Assistant (Female)||Click Here|