District Population Welfare Office, Malakand, is hiring welfare officers. The applicants for this post must have the domicile of Malakand division. The hiring done through this advertisement is on temporary basis. All the details related to the vacancy such as eligibility criterion, educational background and the procedure for submitting the application have been discussed below. You can also download the form for this post from the link provided below. The last date for application submission is 13.4.2018.
Following vacant positions have been advertised and are available to apply:
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male) – BS 7
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female) – BS 7
Eligibility Criteria for Family Welfare Assistant:
Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
The eligibility of Family Welfare Assistant (Male) is dependent on the age of the applicant and education. The applicant must be 18 to 30 years of age and must have SSC from the recognized board. The number of vacant posts for male assistant is 1.
Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
The eligibility criteria for female welfare assistant are similar to the male family welfare assistant i.e. the age limit must be 18-30 years and SSC from recognized board. The number of posts for female welfare assistant is 3.
- The application forms for both these posts are available from the link given below.
- The filled form, depositing slip (NTS Copy), attested photocopies of CNIC, education certificates, experience certificates and domicile must be sent to NTS head office
- The applications must be received by the relevant office within the due date.
Terms and conditions:
- No changes would be admissible to the details once submitted. So, fill the form with concentration.
- Candidates would be responsible for consequences in case of any wrong or misleading information
- NTS is a preliminary test only. After shortlisting of candidates, the rest of the process would be prescribed by the relevant department.
- Government employee, currently in service, can apply. Age relaxation can also be claimed in this case according to the rules of government of Pakistan
- Candidates who are eligible for this position will only be allowed to take the test
- TA/ DA is not admissible
- Total number of posts can be increased or decreased by the relevant authority
- The test dates for these positions would be announced later. The eligible candidates will be informed about it.
- Last date for submission of application is April 13, 2018 after which no submissions would be accepted
You can download the application forms from the link below:
|Family Welfare Assistant (Male)||Click Here|
|Family Welfare Assistant (Female)||Click Here|