EPI (Expanded Program on Immunization) has a goal to vaccinate about 6 million children of age 0-11 months against nine most common diseases such as :
Hameophilus Influenza type b
Tetanus in pregnant ladies.
The EPI Health Department of Sindh is recruiting posts for vaccinators having the domicile of Karachi.
The last date to apply for the job position is 15th February 2018.
Job Selection Criteria
- Age limit 18-30 years. Age relaxation will be entertained as per government rules and policies.
- The domicile should be only of Karachi.
- The applicant must be a resident of the same Union Council.
- No TA/ DA will be paid on interview.
How to Apply:
- Application form with deposit slip is available on link: Click Here
- Application must not be submitted by hand.
- Last date of submission of application form is Thursday, 15th February 2018.
- For applying for more than one post submit separate application forms in different envelopes.
- Name of applicant must be written on top of envelope.
- Send the filled application form at the given address i.e NTS Headquarter Plot no. 96 Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The test fee of Rs. 325/- can be deposited in any online branch of ABL, MBL, MCB, and HBL.
- Cell phones will be strictly prohibited in the test center.
- The amount deposited will be non refundable & non- transferable.
- Candidates must have the Domicile of Karachi.
- Candidate must be resident of the same Union council.
Towns Offering Recruitment
- Baldia Town
- Bin Qasim Town
- Gadap Town
- Gulberg Town
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town
- Jamshaid Town
- North Karachi Town
- North Nazimabad Town
- Kemari Town
- Korangi Town
- Landhi Town
- Lyari Town
- Liaquatabad Town,
- Malir Town,
- Orangi Town
- Saddar Town
- Shah Faisal Town
Title: EPI Health Department of Sindh Admissions for 2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Last Date to Apply: Thursday, 15th February 2018
Test Date: Will be announced soon
Organization: EPI health department of Sindh