The posts of BS 6 have been advertised by EPI Health Department of Sindh. 1733 positions are vacant for the posts of vaccinator. These posts are available in the entire Sindh, ranging from Hyderabad, Badin, Thatha to Sukkur, Shikarpur, Badin. The age limit for applying to this job is 18 – 30 years. Both male and female candidates can apply for the advertised position. The eligibility criterion for these jobs in Sindh has been highlighted in this article. You can also access the last date to apply and the procedure for application by reading this article.
The position vacant under EPI Health Department of Sindh is discussed below:
- Vaccinator – BS 6 (1733 positions)
There are two major conditions for an applicant to be considered as eligible for this post. These include:
- Matriculation from a recognized board or any equivalent degree from the recognized institution
- Certificate in vaccination from any recognized institute would be given preference.
Apart from these conditions, the applicant must be from 18 to 30 years of age to be able to apply for this position.
- Download the form from the links given below. Fill the downloaded form, and deposit Rs. 325 in any branch of MCB, ABL, MBL, HBL.
- Submit the filled form with the depositing slip to the NTS head office on this address: Plot 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- You must attach the original depositing slip with the form.
- The fee once paid will be non-refundable
- The fee of Rs. 325 for the test is non-transferable.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years will be given to the candidates according to the rules of government of Pakistan
- The candidates obtaining highest marks in the test would be given preference. However, at least 60 marks are required.
- The domicile of the particular district of application would be accepted
- The applicant must be the resident of same UC for which the application is being made
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for interview
- The last date for submission of application for the post of vaccinator is 20.4.2018
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centres
- The posts for which the application is being made must be written on the right corner of the envelope
Link for downloading the application form for vaccinator:
The link for downloading the application form is given below:
Vaccinator – BS 6 Click Here