District Health authorities have been established by the government of Punjab to take care of all the health units, working under the Punjab Health Department. These authorities select motivated and skilled workers that are completely eligible to work for them with dedication, adding value to the authority by providing them with their services. This year jobs are now open for the candidates who want to apply in this sector.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts available|
|Junior Technician (Pathology Technology)||4|
|Junior Technician (Dental Technology)||2|
|Junior technician (Pharmacy Technology)||17|
|Junior Technician (Anesthesia Technology)||3|
|Junior Technician (Surgical Technology)||5|
|Junior Technician (Radiography/ Imaging Technology)
|Junior Technician (Cardiac Technology)||3|
|Lady Health Visitor (MCH Technology)||2|
General terms and Conditions for the Job
- The age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years.
- Age will be calculated on last date of submission.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be up to
-05 years for Male candidates
-08 years for female candidates
-10 years for disabled persons
- All the job posts are obtainable on a government contract of one year.
- 05 extra numbers shall be awarded to Hafiz-e-Quran and candidates retired from Armed Forces.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in NTS test.
- In certain case of majority of candidates passing the test, some threshold mark ration can be decided by the Appointment Authority.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the office only, no separate call will be made for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- It will be totally merit based selection.
There is 03% Government Quota, 05% Disabled Quota, and 15% Quota reserved for Women.
How to Apply:
- The regular Government employees should apply through apt channels.
- Only retired employees from Armed forces can apply. Retired Government employees are not eligible.
- The proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disable Certificate shall be attached by the disable candidates.
- The application can be downloaded from here alongside the deposit slip of 500.
- Test fee can be deposited in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL.
- Submission of false documents along with applications will direct to disqualification.
- Last date of application submission is Monday, 5th March 2018.
- The applications should be sent to the NTS office on the address given in application form by courier. NTS will not be held responsible for late receiving of applications through courier.
- If a candidate desires to apply for the position of more than one post separate application must be submitted for it.
Test Paper Distribution
30% paper will be post related, 20% of paper will be based on English, 10% will be Quantitative, 10% will be Analytical, 10% based on Computer and 20% will be based upon IQ and General Knowledge of the candidate .Complete paper distribution for each post can be seen in here.
Title: Government of the Punjab – District Health Authority Kasur Admissions for 2018
Paper distribution: To view Click here
Application Form: To view Click here
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 05th March 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon.
Organization: Government of Punjab
View Full Size: View Full Advertisement here