The Government of Punjab established the District Health Authorities to look after the hospitals, health centers, paramedical and nursing schools working in all districts, under Health Department of Punjab. For new jobs at District Health Authority Gujrat, applications are now open. Candidates meeting the required eligibility criteria of the vacant positions are welcomed to apply.
- Junior Technician MCH Technology-Lady Health Visitor
• Junior Technician OphthalmologyTechnology (Ophthalmic Technician)
• Junior Technician PharmacyTechnology (Male/Female Dresser/ Dispenser)
• Junior Technician Surgical-Technology(O.T Assistant)
• Junior Technician Anesthesia Technology (Anesthesia Assistant)
• Junior Technician Radiography & Imaging Technology (Radiographer)
• Junior Technician Public Health Technology(Sanitary Inspector)
• Junior Technician PHC Technology(Microscopist)
• Junior Technician Pathology Technology (Lab Assistant)
• Junior Technician Dental Technology(Dental Technician)
• Junior Technician CDC Supervisor
• Junior Technician Healthcare Outreach Technology (Vaccinator)
• Generator Operator
• Junior Clerk
• Librarian/Museum keeper
• Telephone Operator
• Candidates who want to apply should possess relevant qualification and diplomas as per the demand of the vacant positions.
• Males, females and the third gender of Pakistan are free to apply for the job. Selection will be done on the basis of merit.
• Candidates should score at least 50% marks to clear the NTS test.
• The short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Government Of The Punjab – District Health Authority Gujrat
Paper distribution for all jobs are as follows:
- English is weighted as 20% of the whole paper.
- 10% of the paper is quantitative.
- 10% of the paper is analytical.
- 10% is computer.
- 20% is I.Q or General Knowlegde
- 30% is post related.
How to Apply
1. Download the application form and Bank deposit slip from the download link Click Here
2. The filled application form and other documents along with the paid deposit slip of Test Fee Rs 500 should be send to the NTS office (address given below) .
3. Send the filled application form at the given address i.e NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
4. The deposit fee of Rs. 500/- in favor of NTS can be paid in any online branch of ABL, Meezan, MCB, and HBL.
5. Last date for the submission of application is 31st-July-2018.
6. Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
7.You’ll get your Roll No. slip before one week of examinations.
Category: Khabrain Newspaper
Title: Government of the Punjab – District Health Authority Gujrat Admissions for 2018
Paper distribution: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 20th February 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon.
Organization: Government of Punjab
View Full Size: Click Here