Jobsmania.pk presents another amazing job opportunity for you.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department under the Government of Punjab brings you the Hepatitis Control Program. A program towards a healthy and hepatitis free Pakistan. The department seeks to strengthen the existing clinics at THQ Hospitals of Punjab. The program invites all Committed & Dynamic Professional candidates with a domicile of the Punjab province. The employment will be on contractual basis.
- Charge Nurses
The number of positions available for this post are 69. The age limit of male candidate is 33 years and female 36 years. The required qualifications are; : BSc Nursing recognized by PNC. Candidate should have a One Year working experience after graduation and working as a charge nurse with a reputable national or international health facility/organization.
Terms and Conditions
- The following positions are offered on a basis of contact under the Contract Appointment Act of 2004.
- The provincial quotas will be applicable in the following manner @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation is already added to the above list.
Submission of Admission Form
- A candidate can apply in more than one district but he must mention the DHQ/ THQ name on application.
- Candidate can download the application form and the deposit slip just by clicking here.
- The filled Application form and deposit slip must be submitted along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates can pay the test fee in any branch of HBL, Mezan, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission will not be looked through.
- Applications are acceptable 14th March, 2018 at 4:00PM
- Roll No. Slip will be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidate must secure at least 50 % marks in NTS test to be legible for this post.
- In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test Recruitment Committee Concerned reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks or ratio of candidates.
- Department has the right to accept or reject any application in the recruitment process.
- For details candidates can also visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
Title: Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Hepatitis Control Program JOBS 2018
Last Date to Apply: Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon
View Full Size: Click here
To view more jobs by nts keep visiting jobsmania.pk