Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Prevention & Control of Non Communicable Diseases has advertised the posts for data entry operator in different districts of Punjab. The requirements for this post along with the eligibility criteria have been discussed in this article. The age limit for this job is 21 years to 30 years. For the detailed description of eligibility criteria and downloading application forms see below:
- Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator:
The applicants must have a graduation degree i.e. BA BSc, B.com, or any other degree equivalent to these degrees. The candidates with B.com/BA degree must have a diploma of 6 months in computer course. The typing speed of the applicant must be at least 30 words per minute. Additionally, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power point knowledge is a must. The age limit for this post is 21-30 years. The lumpsum package for the selected candidate would be Rs. 25000.
- Please download the application form for the position of data entry operator from the link given below.
- Fill in the application form and send it along with the deposit slip after paying the NTS test fee to the address of NTS head office.
- The fee for the test can be deposited in HBL, UBL, MCB, and ABL on the challan form provided with the application form.
- The application must be received before or on the due date. Late applications will not be entertained.
- The application form must be fully filled. Incomplete forms will not be entertained
- Typing test for the candidates would be conducted by NTS.
- The last date for application submission is 24th April 2018.
- The government employees currently working in different departments are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation in the upper limit is allowed up till 5 years for male applicants and 8 years for female candidates.
- The passing percentage for the candidates to qualify is 50% marks in NTS.
- The roll no slips will be sent to the home address of the candidates at least one week prior to the test,
- TA/ DA will not be provided to the candidates for attending the test or interviews
- DHQ or THQ must be mentioned on the application as their preference. However, they reserve a right to change their preference at the time of interview
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for an interview
Download Link for Application form for Data Entry Operator:
Data Entry Operator Click Here