We are sharing with you an opportunity to apply for the job of Junior Commission Officer (Naib Khateeb) in Pak Army. You can get all the details about the job and the requirements in this article. The eligibility criteria for this job along with the qualifications and age limit have been discussed in the details below. The last date to apply for this job is May 15 2018. You should read this article for more details.
The vacant positions under the Pak Army auspices include:
- Junior Commission Officer
The candidates must have the following qualifications and qualities to apply for these positions:
Junior Commission Officer:
- The age limit for this post is between 20-28 years as of Oct 1st 2018. The minimum height of the applicants must be 5’3”
- For the applicants who are already serving in Pak Army, the age limit is 22 – 35 years and the service duration must not be less than a year or more than 16 years.
- The qualification for this post is the degree from HEC recognized Mudrassa. A degree of Intermediate or equivalent from recognized board.
- Knowhow about the routine aspects, Arabic language, Qirat and Hifz would be considered additional attributes of the candidates.
- In order to be considered as an applicant for the position of soldier, the age limit must be 17.5 years-23 years. In case the applicants have a graduation or a higher degree, the age limit relaxation of 1 year is applicable. Similarly, the relatives of the army personnel who have been martyred or injured and the candidates having the driving license can have the age relaxation of 2 years.
- The height of the candidates must be 5’6”.
- For clerks and cook, the minimum height required is 5’3”. The qualification must be more than intermediate. People with computer skills will be given preference.
- For the applicants of sweeper or sanitary worker, the height must be 5’3” and the age limit between 17-35 years. Illiterate or maximum primary pass candidates will fit the academic criteria for this post.
- The applicants who are relatives of the injured or the martyred personnel, people of FATA and Balochistan are eligible for special concessions.
- Matriculation degree or equivalent from a recognized board is required.
- Specified quota for minorities is available.
Requirement Documents and Application Procedure:
- Original degrees with two attested photocopies
- CNIC or B-form
- Attesting photocopy of CNIC of father
- Domicile Certificate
- 4 photographs (passport size)
- All documents must be attested from high rank government officials
- You must visit your nearest Selection and Recruitment office for getting the form
- Fill the form, attach all the documents, and submit the form in the Selection and Recruitment office.
- The application forms will be available from 15 April 2018 to 15th May 2018.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted
- The application must be submitted back till May 15th 2018
Some of the benefits that you’ll get after recruitment include:
- Handsome salary package
- Free lodging
- Free meals
- Free medical services all the life
- Free medical services for wife, children and parents during the job
- And many more.