The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) is responsible for managing all the development plans in the district of Lahore.It deals with passing permits for all the construction work, commercial development and housing projects. Its goal is to make Lahore educationally, commercially, and industrially, more developed. The LDA is now open for applications for new job posts. It wants new staff and eligible candidates can apply.
Vacant Job Posts
- Assistant Director General Cadre
- Assistant Director Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil)
- Assistant Director Town Planning
- Assistant Director Information Technology (Java Development)
- Assistant Director Information Technology ( Network)
- Assistant Director Information Technology (Network Securities)
- Assistant Director Information Technology (System Administration)
- Senior Draftsmen
- Accounts Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Candidates must have at least 16 years of Education in Computer Sciences/ Information Technology and the relative experiences necessary for each job , which varies for every post separately.
Detailed plan for relevant skills required for each vacant post can be seen here.
Test Paper Distribution:
- Assistant Director IT (Networks)
20 % English, 15 % Analytical, 05 % Ethics, 10 % General Networking Concepts, 50 % Core Field (Networking)
- Assistant Director IT (Network Security)
20 % English, 15 % Analytical, 05 % Ethics. 10 % General Networking Concepts, 50 % Core Field (Networking & System Security)
- Assistant Director IT (System Administration)
20 % English, 15 % Analytical, 05 % Ethics, 10 % General Networking Concepts, 50 % Core Field (System Administration & Monitoring)
- Assistant Director IT (Java Development)
15 % English ,05 % Ethics, 15 % Analytical , 65 % Core Field (Java Development)
- Assistant Director (General Cadre)
30 % English , , 25 % Quantitative Reasoning ,30 % Analytical Reasoning, 10 % Computer Skills , 05 % Ethics
- Assistant Director (Town Planning)
15 % English , 10 % Quantitative Reasoning , 05 % Ethics , 10 % LDA Rules and Regulations ,10 % Analytical Reasoning, 50 % Post Based
- Assistant Director Eng (Electrical, Mechanical & Civil)
15 % English ,10 % Computer Skills, 10 % Analytical Reasoning , 10 % Quantitative Reasoning , , 05 % Ethics , 50 % Post Based
- Senior Draftsman
15 % English , 10 % Quantitative Reasoning, 10 % Analytical Reasoning , , 10 % Computer Skills , 05 % Ethics , 50 % Post Based
- Sub Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)
20 % English , 10 % Quantitative Reasoning , 15 % Computer Skills , 05 % Ethics , 50 % Post Based
- Accounts Assistant
15 % English , , 10 % Computer Skills , 10 % Quantitative Reasoning ,10 % Analytical Reasoning, 05 % Ethics , 50 % Post Based
- Data Entry Operator
10 % English , 10 % Analytical Reasoning , 45 % Computer Skills , 05 % Ethics , 30 % Skill Test / Typing
- Age Limit for the candidate will be 21 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for male and 08 years for is permitted by the Government of Balochistan.
- 15% vacancies are reserved for women, on open merit.
- 03% Quota is reserved for disabled persons. Such person who have been declared disabled and fit for work by Provincial Council. Disable Certificate shall be attached by the disable candidates.
- 05% of vacant positions are reserved for minorities.
- The regular Government employees should apply through apt channels.
- Already servicing employees are also eligible to employee under strict terms and conditions of appointment contract.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience
in relevant field.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
How to Apply:
- Application Form (click here) duly filled along with required documents and a test fee of Rs. 580/- in favor of National Testing service can be filled in by the candidates. The application form should be sent to NTS through courier on the particular address mentioned on the form .
- Test fee can be deposited in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB or ABL.
- Submission of false documents along with applications will direct to disqualification.
- Last date of application submission is Monday, 19th February 2018.
- Candidates will be judged on the basis for their academic performance. Each candidate must secure 50% marks in the test conducted by NTS.
- Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for specific posts should apply. Candidates not having the final transcripts will not be considered.
- Test center details and Roll. no. slips will be dispatched one week before the test.
- NTS test shall be conducted on 11.03.2018 (Sunday) only at Lahore
- Final candidates list shall be available on NTS website on 27.02.2018
- The short listed candidates will be then called for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given.
Title: Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Admissions for 2018
Paper distribution: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 19th February 2018
Test Date: March, 11th 2018
Organization: Government of Punjab
View Full Size: Click here