Jobsmania presents you another great job by NTS  for Municipal corporation Gujrat. If you are not highly qualified but wish to apply for a government job this is the dream job for you! This job is for the candidates who are physically fit and have passed matriculation. If you have the relevant skill required for the job, the applications are now open for you. The details are given below.

 

For more NTS jobs Click here

 

Vacant Positions No. of vacant posts
Dak runner 1
Disposal Operator 6
Gardener ( Mali)

 

14
Tube well operator 34
Guard/ Chowkidar disposal station 2
Guard ( Chowkidar) 3

 

The total number of posts vacant for all positions is 60.

Terms and Conditions:

  1. Candidate must be domiciled in Gujrat.
  2. Complete application must be sent along with CNIC and 2 passport size photographs of the candidate by courier to the NTS head office.
  3. Maximum age limit for the candidate applying is 25 years.
  4. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for male candidates , 08 years for female candidates, and 10 years for disabled candidates  is permitted by the Government of Gujrat.
  5. Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.

How to Apply:

  1. The application can be downloaded from here alongside the deposit slip of Rs. 400/=.
  2. Test fee can be deposited in any branch of HBL, Meezan Bank, MCB or ABL Bank.
  3. The applications should be sent to the NTS office on the address given in application form by courier. NTS will not be held responsible for late receiving of applications through courier.
  4. Applications without deposit slips will not be entertained.
  5. The last date for submission of application is March 02, 2018
  6. The amount deposited is non-refundable.
  7. At least one week before the test, the roll number slip will be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS.
  8. No TA/ DA will be given for the test or interview.

Municipal Corporation Gujrat Test Paper Distribution

For every post, 20 % of the paper constituting of 10 questions will be post related while the remaining 80% will be based on Candidates general knowledge or IQ which constitutes of 40 question. There will be 50 questions in total. Complete Distribution in detail can be seen here.

 

Category:                                  NTS
Title:                                          Municipal Corporation Gujrat Jobs for 2018
Test Paper Distribution:  Click Here
Last Date to Apply:              March 02, 2018
Test Date:                                 Will be available soon
Location:                                   Gujrat
View Full Size:                        Click here