The vacant posts under National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, Government of Pakistan have been advertised by OTS on 25.3.2018. the applicants wishing to acquire the position of assistant professor or research officer can apply through this website. The qualifications required, and other aspects of the eligibility criteria have been mentioned in this article. Kindly go through this article to know each and every thing about these job posts. The last date for applying to these jobs is April 10, 2018.
Following positions have been advertised:
- Assistant Professor – BS 18
- Instructor/ Research officer – BS 17
Eligibility criteria for the position of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, Government of Pakistan:
The eligibility criteria for both the categories have been discussed below:
3 posts are vacant under national health service regulation & coordination. To fill in this position, the age limit is 25 -35 years. A postgraduate degree with specialization in relevant discipline is a must. The three areas of specialization include Epidemiology, Health economics & Statistics and Biostatistics. The applicants enrolled in PhD, Dr PH, FCPS, MPhil, MPH or a doctoral program are also eligible to apply. Along with this educational background, a teaching experience of two years in Public Health is also essential. Moreover, at least one publication in an international peer reviewed journal is also among the qualifying requirements for this post.
There are 3 posts of research officer, which are being advertised current by national health service regulation & coordination. The applicant must possess an MBBS degree from a recognized institute or a “C” in Masters in PH related disciplines.
- The government employees can apply for these jobs, but appropriate channel should be utilized. Additionally, NOC from the relevant department must be attached along.
- TA/DA will not be provided for tests and interviews to the applicants
- Maximum age limit can be relaxed according to the rules of the government
- The candidates who will be eligible for this post will be called for the test and the candidates who will pass the test will be called for the interview
- The applications can be rejected by the authority without giving any reason for the rejection
- Number of vacancies for each category advertised is not constant and can be increased or decreased
How to Apply?
- You can download the application form for the above mentioned post from the links mentioned below.
- After completion of the application form and depositing the test fee in any branch of ABL, HBL and Alfalah Bank, send the form at Manager Operation OTS at Office no. 1 Central Avenue Road Phase VI Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Send original depositing slip with the form
- Incomplete and late submissions would not be entertained
Links for downloading application forms:
|Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Research Officer||Click Here|