Jobsmania.pk presents another amazing job opportunity by nts for you.
National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) was structured to take over all the rights & assets , properties and liabilities & obligations all the of 220 KV and 500KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines / Network owned by Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). NTDC manages and operates thirty eight 220 KV and fourteen 500 KV Grid Stations, It takes hold of 48 km of 500 KV transmission line and 9686.32 km of 220 KV transmission line in Pakistan.
It has now opened its applications for hiring passionate candidates on a contract for one year whereas, the contract is extendable on the basis of the candidates performance under NTDC’s policy
- Deputy Manager (Income Tax)
The qualification required for this job is ACA or ACMA. The maximum age limit of the candidate is 38 years. Candidate must have an experience of at least 5 years in the renowned and well reputed Power sectors whether, public or private.
- Deputy Manager (Sales Tax)
The qualification required for this job is ACA or ACMA or LLB (Advocate of High Court registered with Tax Bar). The maximum age limit of the candidate is 38 years. The candidate must have post qualification 8 years of experience in dealing with the taxation matters including management of notices issued by FBI. If the candidate has worked with a well known corporate body as a tax consultant it would be considered as an additional benefit for him and would increase his chance of selection.
- Deputy Manager (Corporate Council, Regulatory Affairs, Energy Contract, Litigation)
The qualification required for this post is Bachelor Degree in Law, Master Degree in Law, Registered with Pakistan Bar council. The Barrister at law degree holders would have an increased chance of selection. The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 38 years. Applicant must have 5 years of post qualification experience with at least 3 years of law practice.
- Assistant Company Secretary
The minimum qualification required for this post is MBA , LLB or CA (Inter) from a reputed institute. The maximum age limit is 45 years. Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in the power sector.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Electronics)
The minimum qualification required in BE/ B.Sc Engineering with first division and CGPA above 2.5 from a university having applicable PEC registration and acknowledged by HEC. The age limit for this job post is 21-33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Accounts)
The qualification required for this job post is ,
CA (Inter), CMA (Inter) or ACCA (Member)
M.Com MBA in Finance or 18 years of education
M.com ,MBA (Finance) B.com HONS. BBA HONS or BSBA or 16 years of education . Applicant must have 2 years of experience in Auditing of the Accounts of Government Departments Semi Government Organizations Corporations or reputable Public Limited Companies.
- Assistant Manager (IT)
The qualification required for this job post is Masters Degree with at least 60% marks in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Software Engineering OR 4 years Bachelors in Computer related field from a renowned University recognized by HEC.The age limit for this vacancy is 21-33 years.
- Assistant Manager (HR)
The qualification required for this post is masters in HRM , MBA ,MPA, LLB with diploma in HRM or Masters in Economics with diploma in HRM. The age limit for this vacancy is 21-33 years.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Candidates are directed to apply for the following post online on the forms available at the nts website.
- Applicants are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 550/= in any online branch of the designated banks.
- NTDC is a company which provides equal employment opportunities.
- Only qualified candidates will be called for written test.
- Candidates who will be short listed after the written test will be then called for the next step i.e the interview.
- At the time of interview all the original documents must be presented by the candidate.
- Some posts are package based while others are BPS base. That could be viewed here.
- The package based positions will be filled only on the basis of merit.
- No TA/ DA will be provided.
- Inadequate applications or applications containing misleading and false information will be rejected.
- Candidates waiting for their results are not eligible to apply.
- NTDC holds the right to increase or the decrease the number of seats for any job post at any stage of the selection process.
- Selected candidate will have to work in any of the location they are posted in Pakistan.
- The last date to apply is 13th March 2018.
Title: National Transmission and Dispatch Company Job opportunity for 2018
Last Date to Apply: 13th March 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon
View Full Size: Click here
To view more jobs by nts keep visiting jobsmania.pk