National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) was structured to take over all the rights & assets , properties and liabilities & obligations all the of 220 KV and 500KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines / Network owned by Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). NTDC manages and operates thirty eight 220 KV and fourteen 500 KV Grid Stations, It takes hold of 48 km of 500 KV transmission line and 9686.32 km of 220 KV transmission line in Pakistan.
It has now opened its applications for hiring passionate candidates on a contract for one year whereas, the contract is extendable on the basis of the candidates performance under NTDC’s policy .
- Accounts Assistant (BPS – 15)The Qualifications required for this job are B.com with auditing and advance accounting/ B.com ( Hons ) , BBA ( Hons ) , BBA ( Finance ) or BSBA . The candidate should have secured at least 50 % marks with current PC Operating System, MS Word, Ms Excel and MS Power point .
- Audit Assistant (BPS – 15)The Qualifications required for this job are B.com with auditing and advance accounting/ B.com ( Hons ) , BBA (Hons) , BBA (Finance) or BSBA . The candidate should have secured at least 50 % marks with current PC Operating System , MS Word, Ms Excel and MS Power point .
- Junior Clerk ( BPS 09 )The minimum qualification for this post is matriculation with at least 50% marks. The candidate must be familiar with the current PC Operating System and skilled at MS Word with a typing speed of 40 minutes per word on personal Computer .
- Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist ( Accounts ) ( BPS 09 )The minimum qualification for this post is Intermediate in Commerce with at least C grade . The candidate must be familiar with the current PC Operating System and skilled at MS Word with a Typing speed of 40 minutes per word on personal Computer .
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant ( ASSA ) ( BPS – 07 )Candidate must have cleared matriculation with 2nd division in order to apply for this post.
- Assistant Lineman ( ALM ) ( BPS – 07 )The minimum qualification is matriculation .
Terms and Conditions
- As per the Government Policy the upper age limit limit relation is up to 05 years.
- Regular employees, who have finished two years of uninterrupted services on the closing date of the application, are granted age relaxation up to 10 years.
- There are different Quotas reserved for the candidates, such as, Employees’ Children Quota, Disabled Quota, Minorities Quota etc.
- It must be indicated in the relevant box of the application form if the candidate wishes to apply against Children’s Quota. All required documents must be attached alongside the application form including CNIC of Father/Mother.An affidavit must be provided to prove that any other family member i.e brother, sister or widowed mother is not already employed against the Employee’s Children Quota.
- Applicant who desires to apply through the Disabled Quota must attach a disability certificate from the Assessment Board for disabled persons.
- Job-Hunters who are still waiting their expected results are not eligible to apply.
- The preferred candidates will have to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as applicable in the respective NTDC region.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply for the posts of Accounts Assistant and Audit Assistant are required to fill the application form online only. Click here
- Candidates applying for the remaining posts can find the relevant forms from the NTS website or here . The forms must be send by courier along with the required documents (if any) to the address present on the form. Click here
- Applicants are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 450/= in any online branch of the designated banks.
- Only qualified candidates will be called for written test.
- Candidates who will be short listed after the written test will be then called for the next step i.e the interview.
- At the time of interview all the original documents must be presented by the candidate.
- No TA/ DA will be provided.
- Inadequate applications or applications containing misleading and false information will be rejected.
- The last date to apply is Friday, 2nd March 2018.
Title: National Transmission and Dispatch Company Jobs for 2018
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 2nd March 2018
Test Date: Will be available soon
View Full Size: Click here