Office of The Senior Civil Judge-I (ADMN) West, Islamabad is recruiting personnel in 7 different categories from BS 1 to BS 4, which includes posts from Chowkidar to Baliff. The positions will be filled through OTS test and the last date for the submission of application advertised for the office of the senior civil judge is 10.4.2018. The age limit, qualification, other requirements, and the procedure for application have been discussed in this article for your ease.
The positions advertised in this advertisement are mentioned below:
- Process server
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility Criteria for “Office of The Senior Civil Judge-I (ADMN) West, Islamabad”:
Only 1 post of bailiff is vacant. The age limit for this position is 18-25 years. Matric is the required qualification for this post.
There are four vacant positions of process server. The candidates with Matric are eligible for applying to this post. Applicants should be within the age bracket of 18-25 years.
There are 12 vacant positions of Naib Qasid in the “Office of The Senior Civil Judge-I (ADMN) West, Islamabad”. The candidates must be Middle pass to apply for this job. The age limit for this job is 18-25 years.
2 vacant positions are to be filled. The applicants must be literate and must know the field in which they are applying for. Age should be within the bracket of 18 years to 25 years.
The candidates must 18-25 years of age. They must be literate and must possess the know-how of gardening
1 post is available for this position. The age bracket for this job is 18-25 years. The applicant must be literate and must have the necessary understanding of the work.
2 posts are available for this job category. 18-25 is the age limit for this vacant position. From educational perspective, middle pass applicants would be considered eligible for this job.
- 5 year extension can be given on the upper age limit according to government of Pakistan’s rules.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for OTS Test/ interview
- TA/DA is not applicable
- Pays would be according to the designated scale
- Existing government employees can also apply for this post
How to apply?
- See the links below, for downloading the application form.
- Send the completed application form with original deposit slip to Manager Operation OTS at Office no. 1 Central Avenue Road Phase VI Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- The candidates must mention the applied position on the right corner of the envelope
- Certificates are not required with application form. Original forms will be checked at the time of test/interview
- The applications with incomplete information will not be entertained.
Links for Application Forms:
|Process server||Click here|
|Naib Qasid||Click here|