Contract base employment opportunities are available for the experienced and qualified candidates. The domicile holder of Punjab can apply for these positions under primary & secondary healthcare department government of the Punjab. You can find all the necessary details for applying to this job below. Moreover, the forms can also be downloaded from the links mentioned below. The last date to apply for these jobs is 24th April 2018.
- Project Manager Operations
- Research Associate
- Computer Operator
Below is mentioned the eligibility criteria for the vacant posts:
Project Manager Operations
There are two posts open for this position. You can expect a monthly pay package of Rs. 150000. The education qualification required for this post is MBBS B.Sc. Engineering / BSCS / MBA/ Masters in Social Sciences / Masters in IT or any equivalent degree. Additionally, the candidates must possess experience in operational and M&E. Moreover, research and impact evaluation, and understanding of these tools: MS Project, SPSS, STATA, Excel, is a must.
Only 1 post has been advertised for this position. The remuneration for this position is Rs. 60000. To be an eligible candidate, you should have 16 years Education or MBA/M.Sc./BS (4 Years) / BBA/B.Sc. Engineering or any equivalent degree. Additionally, relevant experience in public sector or multinational firm is also required to be considered as a candidate for this job.
There is only post of computer operator according to the advertisement. The selected candidate will get Rs. 30000 as monthly salary. The qualification required for this job include B.Sc., Graduation in computer Sciences or IT, Intermediate in Computer Science or an intermediate degree plus Diploma in Computer Science. Additionally, a typing speed of 30 (WPM) is essential for the candidates. You’ll have to go through a typing test to be eligible for this job.
Application Submission Procedure:
- You can download the application forms for the above three posts from the link given below.
- Separate forms will have to be submitted if application for more than 1 post is to be made.
- A fee of Rs. 500 has to be deposited in HBL, MCB, Meezan, and ABL bank.
- The deposit slip has to be sent to the NTS Office along with the filled application form. The address is NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
General Terms and Conditions:
- These jobs are contract based jobs. Initially one year contract would be signed with the selected candidate.
- Quota system is applicable for these posts mentioned.
- 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit of male candidates and 8 years for female candidates will be allowed
- 10 year extension in the upper age limit will be given to candidates applying on disability quota.
Download link for the application forms: