Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency – Lahore is looking for temporary employees at a very reasonable salary package. The initial contracts with the selected candidates would be of 3 years. You can apply to these positions if you possess the necessary qualifications. To know the details for these jobs and downloading the form, you should go through this entire post.
Following positions are vacant and advertised to be filled:
- Deputy Director (IT)
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Data Entry Operator
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant (Accounts)
The eligibility criteria for each job position are listed below:
Deputy Director (IT):
The qualification of the applicant for this position must be Masters in Computer Science or Database Administration. 4-5 years’ experience in relevant field is a must. The age limit for this position is 21-40 years. The salary package for this job is Rs. 95750 per month lumpsum.
Assistant Director (IT):
Two posts are vacant as advertised by Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency – Lahore. BS Software engineering, BS Computer Sciences or BS IT are the qualification requirements essential for this position. 1-3 years’ experience is also important to be eligible for this position. 21-30 years age is considered as an admissible age for this post. Rs. 76370 lumpsum per month is the remuneration for this post.
Data Entry Operator:
8 posts are available for data entry operator. Fsc, FA with a computer course from recognized institute is the educational requirements to be considered eligible. The typing speed must be 40 words per minute. An experience of 1 year is essential for getting the remuneration of Rs. 38970 per month lumpsum.
ACCA/ACMA with 3-5 years in the industry is the requirement for being appointed as an accounts officer. Age of the applicant must be between 21 to 30 years. Rs. 95750 lumpsum per month would be received by the candidate who will fill this position.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
There are two positions for this post. CA inter is required with 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant field. 21-30 years is the age limit for the applicants. The remuneration for this position is Rs. 76370 lumpsum per month.
B.com or diploma in professional accounting is a must for the applicants along with 1 years’ experience in the relevant field. Age limit for this post is 18-30 years. Rs. 64510 is the per month remuneration.
Procedure to Apply and General Conditions:
- You can download the application form from the link below. Fill the application form, pay the test fee of Rs. 500 and attach the deposit slip with the form.
- Send the filled form and deposit slip to the NTS Head office address mentioned on the application form.
- General Terms and Conditions:
- Appointment quota is applicable foe this job. 3% seats will be allotted to disabled, 5% for minorities, and 15% for disabled.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab are only eligible to apply for this position.
- Government employees can apply for these posts along with the attachment of NOC s from the department.
- Last date for application submission is 16th April 2018.
Downloading Link for the advertised posts:
|Deputy Director (IT)||Click Here|
|Assistant Director (IT)||Click Here|
|Data Entry Operator||Click Here|
|Accounts Officer||Click Here|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Click Here|
|Assistant (Accounts)||Click Here|