Pak Army is currently recruiting officers on regular commission through 142 PMA long course. You can know everything about the recruitment policy of Pak Army and this current commission from the details mentioned below. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the job. You can get an access to the registration form for joining 142 PMA from the links mentioned below.
In order to be considered eligible for PMA course, following cnditions must be met:
• Age limit for serving army soldiers is 17-25 years.
• Candidates applying with an intermediate or equivalent degree must be within age limit of 17-22 years.
• Candidates applying after two years graduation and serving PAG/PN soldiers must be within age limit of 17-23 years
• Candidates with 4 years graduation have the age limit of 17-24 years
• Only male candidates are eligible to apply for PMA long Course
Only Pakistanis and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gigit Baltistan are can be eligible for this course. In case, any candidate has dual nationality, it would have to be surrendered upon final selection.
• The height of the candidates must 5′ 4″ and weight according to Body mass Index
• 60% marks in intermediate are required
• Candidates with 60% marks in graduation but up to 50% in intermediate can also apply.
• If you have the domicile of the following district, a relaxation in intermediate marks is allowed up to 55%: Balochistan, FATA, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, certain areas of Kyber Pakhtunkhawah and Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Studies must have been done in the same area for availing this relaxation
• For serving army officers, the marks limit is 50%
• Hope Certificate can also be used for applying to this position by the interested candidates
• A candidate cannot apply if ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board has rejected them two times or once by ISSB selection board and once by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• If Appeal Medical Board has declared the candidate, unfit permanently
• If candidates are declared unfit by Armed Forces Hospital. However, who have cleared in appeal can apply
• Candidates suffering from Hepatitis B & C cannot apply for this course
• If candidate has been dismissed/removed/debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces, the candidate cannot apply
• The application form is to be filled online. The link to which is given below. The date of preliminary test will be informed through mail. The candidate is expected to reach the test venue on time for the test. The test will be held on computers.
• The role no slip will be allotted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). All important documents must be taken along.
• Training period after written, physical and medical test wil be of 2 years.
• Final selection of candidate will be made after analyzing the overall performance of the candidate
Application submission link
PMA Course Click here