Jobsmania presents its readers with timely information about the job vacancy at Sindh service Tribunal. The details about the available vacancy, the number of positions available and the eligibility criteria for this position are mentioned in the article below along with the download link to get the application form. The last date for the submission of application for this positions 14th May 2018.
The vacant position under this advertisement includes:
Senior Scale Stenographer
The eligibility criteria for the positions advertised under Sindh Service Tribunal at Karachi include:
Senior Scale Stenographer:
The total number of posts available is 2. The grade for this position BS 16. The age limit for this position is between 18 years to 28 years. The academic qualification required for this position is Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. The minimum typing speed must be of 40 words per minute with the shorthand speed of 120 words per minute. Furthermore, a diploma in Stenography is required from the commercial institute of the Government of Sindh. Even the candidates having the certificate of having stenography as the optional certificate or certificate in stenography from an institution recognized by Board of Technical education can apply for this position.
- You can access the online application form by downloading it from the link mentioned below.
- You must fill the form by providing authentic and complete details.
- Deposit Rs. 600 as the fee for the test in any branch of MCB, HBL, ABL, MBL.
- The application form, along with the deposit slip must be sent to the prescribed address
- Attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Certificate of academic degrees, experience certificate, two passport size photographs must also be attached with the form.
- The address for sending the documents is Plot 96, Street 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The documents must reach the above mentioned address by 14 May 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- The government servants can apply for this position, but proper channel must be adapted to do so.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered
- TA/DA will not be admissible for the test or interview
- The candidates can be given the relaxation in age subject to the approval of Chairperson of Sindh service Tribunal
- The original documents must be brought by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Any sort of external influence for selection will result in termination of the application
- The final decision of selection of the candidates will be made by the Selection Committee.
- The last date for the submission of application form is 14 May 2018
Download link for application form
The download link for the application form of Senior Scale Stenographer Is given below:
|Senior Scale Stenographer||Click Here|