You have an opportunity to apply in SNGPL under the apprenticeship program of 3 years. This apprenticeship program will provide you a chance to work in SNGPL Sargodha. To know all other details about the project, the application submission procedure and qualification for the application from this article. The last date for the submission of application is October 16 2017.
Following job vacancies are available in SNGPL:
- Pipe Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic
In order to apply for the posts mentioned above, you must comply with the qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. These qualifications include the age limit and qualification. The candidates must have an age between 15-20 years. Additionally, the educational requirements must be Matriculation in Science subjects. Apart from these mentioned qualifications, which are applicable to all the posts there are no further eligibility criteria mentioned. If you think, you fit the mentioned criteria and can be the suitable candidate for these positions, then apply according to the procedure mentioned in the following section.
- The application procedure for the above mentioned jobs is:
- You must write an application to General Manager Faisalabad, Distribution Division.
- You must attach two attested passport size photograph, photocopies of certificate of academic qualification, computerized national Identity card photocopies r the photocopy of the B-form.
- All these documents along with the application must be sent to the mentioned address.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The last date for the submission of application is October 16 2017.
- The application must reach the mentioned address on or before the last date of submission of application.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- The employment opportunity is on contract base for a period of 3 years only.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for an interview
- The candidates who will be called for an interview will not be given any sort of TA/DA
- The selected candidates will have to work in Sargodha Division.
- It must be ensured that the information provided in the application must be appropriate and there must be no wrong information in the application, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- This rejection in application can also take place even after the appointment of the candidate, If any of the information is not found appropriate, so recheck the application once and ensure that everything is correct.
- Apply now and get a chance to be a part of the nationwide organization