SNGPL requires security personnel or guards for the protection of it facility. The positions have been divided into five different zones. In order to know more details about the zones discussed by the company and requirement of personnel in different areas with different capabilities have been discussed below. The last date for the submission of the application for this position is July 19 2017. Read the article below for more details.
For the purpose of ease, the company has divided the entire country into five difere t zones. The deatisl of different zones and the area covered are given below:
Zone 1: Faisalabad Transmission is covered in Zone 1
Zone 2: Wah Transmission is covered in Zone 2
Zone 3: Multan Transmission is covered in Zone 3
Zone 4: Distribution Offices/ Project Campuses (Peshawar to Gujranwala region) is covered in Zone 4
Zone 5: Head office/ Project Head quarter, Distribution offices, Project Campuses is covered in Zone 5
- This job is for the agencies dealing with the provision of security personnel.
- The agencies have to submit the application on the written application form
- The security agencies can apply for one or more than one zones depending upon their capability to serve and the availability of license according to the rules of the government of Pakistan
- Additionally, the agencies applying for providing the security personnel must have an NOC from the ministry of interior as prescribed by the rules of operating a security agency.
- The security agency selected for each zone would have to provide armed and unarmed guard as designated by the schedule of requirements.
- The interested security agencies must send the tender documents in single stage-two envelop basis along with the depositing slip of Rs. 1000 in the name of General Manager SNGPL.
- The amount of Rs. 1000 can be deposited as a money draft/ Demand Draft / Pay order or CDR
- The documents must reach the SNGPL office within the due date within the office timings for the applicants to be considered for this position.
- The address on which the applications along with the documents are to be sent is SNGPL, general Manager (Admn), Gas House, 21 Kashmir Road Lahore.
- The technical bids will be opened on the same day in front of the nominees of the companies who applied for getting the tender. However, the technical criterion of SNGPL would have to be met for getting a step closer to the award of tender of the security personnel