An amazing offer for job is available for the job seekers in Sui Northern Gas pipeline Limited. In order to know more details about the job position, qualification, criteria and the age limit etc., read the article below. The last date for the submission of application for the job positions mentioned in this advertisement is March 7 2016. Read below for more details:
Following positions are vacant in SNGPL:
- Pr.Technician (Boiler) – BS 14
- Telecom Operator – BS 10
- Junior Assistant (Admin) – BS 10
- Scientific Assistant -BS 6
- Technician – BS 6
- Dispatch Rider – BS 6
- Pr.Technician (Boiler):
The post is equivalent to BS 14. If you are a first class boiler engineer, no experience is required. For the applicants who are the second-class boiler engineer, an experience of 4 years is required. The third class boiler engineer certificate holders must have an experience of 8 years.
- Telecom Operator:
This posy is equivalent to BS 10. The required academic qualification for this position is intermediate in first division and an experience of 8 years.
- Junior Assistant (Admin):
Bachelor’s degree will be accepted from the candidates applying for this post. No experience is required for applying to this position in SNGPL.
- Scientific Assistant:
This post is for BS 6. Matriculation degree in Science with at least 50% marks is required. 6 years’ experience is also necessary
Matriculation in science with at least 50% marks is the academic qualification for this post along with an experience of 6 years. However, if the applicant acquires an additional technical or drafting certificate, the experience requirement is reduced to 5 years.
- Dispatch Rider:
This is a BS 6 post. The applicants must have completed their matriculation and must have a motorcycle license. Additionally, a 2 years’ experience is also necessary.
How to apply?
- The applicants who want to apply for any of the above-mentioned post must write an application. Attach two passport size photographs, CNIC, experience certificates and attested copies of the degrees with the application.
- The right corner of the envelope must have the name of the post for which the application is made.
- There is no designated place where the candidates will be applied so any vacant position in a part of Pakistan could be asked to fill by the selected candidates.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained by the authorities
- The candidates already working in government and semi government institutions should apply through proper procedure
- The upper age limit for this post is 35 years.
- Last date for the submission of application March 7, 2016