You can register yourself as a technical cadet in Pak Army by following the procedures mentioned in the article. This article includes all the information, including the eligibility criteria, the qualification required and the age limit for this post. Follow the article closely to know everything for submitting the application. You can access the application form the job position from the link given below. The last date for the submission of application is March 23 2018
- Technical Cadet
In order to be eligible for the position of Technical cadet in Pak Army, you must be between ages 17-21 years of age. This job is only for male and unmarried candidates. Only Pakistani nationals are allowed to apply for this position. The citizens having dual nationality will have to surrender their nationality on the final selection.
The academic qualification requirements demand FSc Pre engineering with 65% marks. In case of candidates who have passed the GCE examination, it is essential that they must have passed O level with 5 subjects, English being the compulsory subject and A level with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Computer Sciences. All the subjects must be within the grade range of A-C.
Equivalence certificate will be required for students passing O, A levels. For the applicants who are waiting for the results of the FSc. examination, a hope certificate will be required. However, 65% marks are essential in part 1 for the acceptance of Hope certificate.
The following candidates are ineligible to apply:
- The candidates who have been rejected twice by any of the military forces are not eligible for application
- The candidates who have withdrawn from training from academy at any point due to any reason
- The candidates who have been dismissed by the government or any armed forces are not eligible to apply
- The candidates who have been declared as permanently unfit by the army medical board
- The candidates who do not have a degree rather are the diploma holders.
- Candidates who are detected with Hepatitis B and C are not eligible to apply for this position.
- You can apply online through the Pak army website, the link to which is given below.
- The registration of the applicants is also possible through AS&RCs. You can visit the nearest AS&RCs and get yourself registered.
- The information about the test would be given to the candidates after the completion of registration process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview
- The last for registration is March 23 2018
Application form link:
|Technical Cadet||Click Here
There are some other jobs available in Pak Army as well. Click to go back to Join Pak Army Jobs 2018.