The office of “The District & Session Judge-West, Islamabad” has announced jobs from grade 1 to grade 16 at the positions of sweeper, assistant record keeper, Steno-typist, stenographer etc. To know the requirements for applying for this job and the criteria for eligibility, see below. You can download the forms for applying to these jobs from this website. Additionally, the information related to age limit, number of posts, and tests required are mentioned in the detail below. You can apply for these posts maximum by April 10 2018.
Following positions have been advertised in the office of “The District & Session Judge-West, Islamabad”:
- Assistant record keeper
- Process Server
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility Criteria for “The District & Session Judge-West, Islamabad”:
The applicant for the post of stenographer must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university. He/she must be well versed in typing, having the typing speed of at least 50 words per minute and shorthand speed of 110 words per minute. Additionally, applicant with computer skills would be given preference over the others.
There are four vacancies for the post of steno-typist. In order to apply for this job, the applicant must be between 18-25 years of age. Intermediate is the minimum qualification required for this job. Typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of at least 80 words is essential for this job.
Assistant record keeper:
19 different posts of assistant record keeper are vacant. The applicant must have a matriculation degree, at least in second division. He/she must be able to type 25 words per minute. Age limit for this post is 18-25.
It is a job of 4 BPS and currently there are four vacant posts. Matric is the minimum qualification for this post. Age limit for this position is 18-25 years.
12 vacant positions of Naib Qasid are advertised. The educational requirement for this post is Middle. Age limit is 18-25.
This post falls under BPS 1. 3 posts are available in “The District & Session Judge-West, Islamabad”. 18-25 is the age limit for this vacant position.
5 posts are available for this position. The age limit for this position is 18-25 years. Being literate is the educational requirement for this job along with necessary understanding regarding the work to be done.
- Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the candidates according to the rules of government of Pakistan.
- Applications for these posts are accepted till 10.4.2018. Eligible candidates will be informed about OTS test dates.
- Government employees can also apply for these posts
- No TA/DA will be given for tests and interviews
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview
- The posts mentioned in each category are subject to change
How to apply?
- For downloading the application form, see the links below. Dispatch the completed application form, deposit slip (original) within the due date on the following address: Manager Operation OTS at Office no. 1 Central Avenue Road Phase VI Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Deposit the examination fee through challan form provided with the form
- The position for which application is being submitted must be mentioned on the envelope
- No certificates are required to be submitted with the application form
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered
Links for Application Forms:
|Assistant record keeper||Click here|
|Process Server||Click here|
|Naib Qasid||Click here|